Are you curious about the benefits of purchasing biogas treatment systems or products? We do not only offer our clients an installation, but also work towards maximum integration of the installation. To achieve this, the installations must function independently, be read remotely, and require low maintenance. With the support of our suppliers (BioBG, Enertec, Regenis, and Thermigas), we strive to deliver our customers the best solutions, tailored to their specific situation.
Biogas treatment systems: high-quality and innovative products to treat biogas
From systems that dry and desulfurize biogas to systems for the valorization of biogas: we offer a wide range of products and systems that can be used in the treatment of biogas (and manure). The installations can be purchased as well as rented, and can, of course, be designed to meet all your wishes. Discover our range of biogas treatment products or systems, which includes:
- >90% saturation of activated carbon due to multiple chamber principle
- >20% less activated carbon use compared to conventional filters
- Suitable for both activated carbon and “iron” pallets
- Movable with loader
- Due to multiple chamber principle it is resitant tohigh peak loads
- Reduces wear and tear of other components
Plug & Play
- If desired complete with biogas dryer, blower, gas analysis etc.
- Service contracts are optional
- 40 kW to 1.500 kW output
- >96% efficiency
- Burner and flue gas duct made entirely of stainless steel, insensitive to condensation / corrosion.
- Boilers from 1 m³ up to 100 m³
- Steam up to 6 bar
- Hot air 300 °C
- Water up to 100 °C
Biogas engine (CHP)
- 30 kW up to 1.000 kW
- Both natural gas and biogas
- Output controlled by biogas production
- Container and skid design
- Can supply power to grid and/or as back-up generator
- Construction, service and maintenance by one party
- Highly durable
Contact us to learn more about our installations
Are you interested in one of the biogas treatment systems or products that Encon Clean Energy offers? Or do you have any questions about our company, the partners we work with, and the way we operate on a day-to-day basis? Please get in touch with us by calling or sending an e-mail. We will gladly answer your questions and provide you with tailored advice.