- Fully stainless steel
- Closed system, low fire hazard
- 0,8 kWh/kg water evaporation
- Indirect drying, no need for airwasher
- Single drive (low electricity consumption)
- Fits in one 40ft container
- More than 10 times smaller than belt dryer
High temperature heat
- Exhaust gas
- Flue gas
- Thermal oil
The amount of digestate is reduced and this saves on transport costs.
Phosphate ends up completely in the dry matter.
Heat from the flue gases is available throughout the year.
The digestate (or manure) dewatered by the manure separator has a far-reaching fertilization and energy potential. This innovative manure dryer / digestate dryer with patented reactor-swirl technology can further concentrate and hygienize the solid fraction in order to increase its potential. The dryer is not only a manure dryer / digestate dryer, but also a continuous processor, whereby dried and hygienized fertilizer is made from the manure / digestate residues with an efficient operating method.
The completely closed manure dryer / digestate dryer uses the flue gases from a CHP plant or from the pyrolysis reactor as indirect energy for heating. In the case of manure drying / digestate drying, this gives the advantage that only the small quantities of exhaust gases equal to the evaporated water are created. That is why the installation is compact and has low operational costs.
Where conventional manure dryers / digestate dryers dry with air and therefore need air washers and subsequently biological waste water treatment, this dryer only produces dry manure and vapor. This vapor has a much smaller volume than the air in a conventional dryer. This makes it possible to meet emission requirements with a many times smaller vapor washer. See the image below for a vapor washer from a dryer with a capacity of 20,000 tons of manure per year. The figure below on the right gives an explanation of the working principle of indirect manure drying.
During drying the manure is constantly mixed in a rotational direction. The power consumption of this rotational trajectory is low (approx. 0.5 kWh per hour). The flue gases are introduced in direct current with the moist product and are cooled according to the product becoming increasingly drier.
Ammonium sulphate can be recovered from the vapors released during drying as concentrated liquid fertilizer.
The manure dryer / digestate dryer is a continuous processor that is precisely adjusted to the desired results with sensors and control technology and that responds to differences in input.
The manure dryer offers the following advantages:
- Highly efficient manure dryer, 0.8 kWh / kg of water (2,880 KJ / kg of water)
- 30% less heat consumption than a belt dryer
- 80% less electricity consumption than a belt dryer
- Less than 50% of the space of a belt dryer
- Compared to a belt dryer, 90% less air / vapor is treated
- The amount of digestate is reduced and this saves on transport costs
- The storage costs are lower because a smaller storage option is required
- The dried manure can be stored longer because the product remains good longer in the dried form
- The manure is hygienized and is therefore germ-free and export-worthy
- Phosphate ends up completely in the dry matter
- Nitrogen comes in the form of ammonium sulphate from the steam washer
- The manure dryer is a closed dryer with limited emissions
- The costs for fertilization are reduced
- Heat from the flue gases is available throughout the year
- The indirectly heated manure dryer, which releases a minimum amount of vapor, keeps the operational costs low
- The high temperature levels are used immediately (flue gas of> 250 ⁰C), which results in high efficiency
- The dryer is an indirectly heated multi-stage dryer that can be operated in both countercurrent and co-current
- 24-hour operation in full capacity is possible without direct supervision
- The compact design results in a relatively low space requirement
- The entire unit is remote controlled via app on phone or PC
- The installation is delivered complete including transport systems, piping, wiring and control cabinets (plug&play)
- The assembly and commissioning setup is carried out from one source
- The whole is safe, easy and maintenance-friendly to operate
- Furthermore, the installation can be equipped with pelletizing units (from the manure) and compacting the dried solid
Click on the image on the right for a short video explanation of the Regenis GT.
Do you want to know what we can do for you?
We are keen to work out a fitting solution for your situation.