- Biogas with 30-100% CH4
- 10-8.000 m³/h
- From pressureless to 60 bar
Plug & Play
- Manual and/or automatic
- With or without back-up power
Also available as rental!
How it works?
A biogas flare installation to prevent unwanted emissions
The escape of methane gas from a biogas plant must be prevented. If the gas buffer capacity is not sufficient to collect the biogas produced during planned maintenance work, in the event of a malfunction, or the event of a disaster, a flare installation is a solution to prevent unwanted emissions.
- Biogas flares are available in all sizes, from manual to fully automatic.
- Through a call-off contract, a mobile emergency flare can be on site within 48 hours.
- Our flares meet the safety requirements as stated in NPR7910-1+C1.
Burning biogas with the help of an (automatic) biogas flare
Within 48 hours after the situation where methane is released, the biogas must be burned by a flare. If no fixed flare is available, it must be possible to demonstrate based on a call-off contract that there is an emergency flare on site within 48 hours. When an (automatic) biogas flare is switched on, the positioning of the biogas flare must meet the safety requirements as stated in NPR7910-1 + C1. We can supply different types in various capacities:
- Independent of mains voltage with a battery-equipped biogas flare. Manually operated.
- Flare independent of mains voltage equipped with a generator. Operated manually or automatically (possibly with biogas blower).
- A biogas flare is dependent on mains voltage. This works manually or automatically with or without a biogas blower.
The features of our (automatic) biogas flare
Our (automatic) biogas flare has the following features:
- Can be supplied in capacities from 10 to 8,000 m³ / h and in sizes from DN 50 to DN 400
- With or without gas regulation units
- Hand-operated biogas flares available from € 6,000
- With or without pilot flame
- Entirely made from stainless steel
- Can be read remotely and control via external PLC is possible
Learn more about our systems
Would you like to gain more information on the products that Encon Clean Energy offers, such as an (automatic) biogas flare, biogas engine, or biogas burner? We will happily provide you with more information on our innovative solutions and our mission. To learn more about our systems, contact us by calling or sending an e-mail.