Encon offers efficient, biogas treatment systems to dry and desulfurize and optimal valorisation biogas.
- >90% saturation of activated carbon due to multiple chamber principle
- >20% less activated carbon use compared to conventional filters
- Suitable for both activated carbon and “iron” pallets
- Movable with loader
- Due to multiple chamber principle it is resitant tohigh peak loads
- Reduces wear and tear of other components
Plug & Play
- If desired complete with biogas dryer, blower, gas analysis etc.
- Service contracts are optional
- Biogas with 30-100% CH4
- 10-8.000 m³/h
- From pressureless to 60 bar
Plug & Play
- Manual and/or automatic
- With or without back-up power
- 40 kW to 1.500 kW output
- >96% efficiency
- Burner and flue gas duct made entirely of stainless steel, insensitive to condensation / corrosion.
- Boilers from 1 m³ up to 100 m³
- Steam up to 6 bar
- Hot air 300 °C
- Water up to 100 °C
Biogas engine (CHP)
- 30 kW up to 1.000 kW
- Both natural gas and biogas
- Output controlled by biogas production
- Container and skid design
- Can supply power to grid and/or as back-up generator
- Construction, service and maintenance by one party
- Highly durable
Do you want to know what we can do for you?
We are keen to work out a fitting solution for your situation.